I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. So now I give her to the Lord. For her whole life she will be given over to the Lord. I Samuel 1:27-29
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
If just for a day
If for just today we got to hold her, and love on her with all our might and strength and soul, then we did, and it was wonderful. She was perfect, a treasure, a little tiny joy from heaven that was ours. Thank you Reagan for spending this day with us.
Dear Dan and Mar, Brian and Sarah just left our house after spending the afternoon with you. What a blessing that you were surrounded by friends and family today - to celebrate Reagan's life and her passing into the presence of her Lord and Maker, Jesus Christ. May God give you the comfort and peace that only He can provide during these days ahead. Connie
Your daughter is absolutely beautiful...truly heaven-sent. I am praying for you and your family, specifically that you feel the arms of Jesus (who is holding your baby now)carrying you through this extremely tough journey. Hold on to Hope! ~Kristin
What a beautiful baby, and so very loved! Your pictures of Reagan Joy surrounded by family are precious and moved me to tears. May God grant you grace and peace in the days to come.
The tears keep coming as I look at the pictures of beautiful little Reagan and the moments you had with her. As someone commented already, you can feel the love surrounding her. We continue to pray that you would feel the Lord's presence and peace as never before. He is there to carry your sorrows and surround you with His love (which is already evident in your family and friends). Keep looking up. With Love,Coll
Marceline, Dan, Jackson and all of your extended families,
We are having a really hard time writing this email to you and your family. You all are in our prayers. Wow, what a miracle the Lord gave you, the time to be with Reagan Joy although it was short. We kn0w that you guys were able to cherish your Reagan Joy and give her a lifetime of love in just one day. We are all saddened by Reagan’s loss of life here on earth, but know that it is replaced by eternal life with her creator, the Lord Jesus Christ. She is safe and no longer has to struggle. We have shed may tears yesterday and today, but not nearly as many as you have. Thank you so much for sharing your lives, your friendship, and your family with us. We will continue to pray for all of you at this time. We love you guys.
What a beautiful, precious little girl. She has forever left an imprint on your hearts...and with God's grace, may the happy memories of your time with her quickly outnumber the sadness of her loss. May you have peace during this time. I know God will provide you with comfort and only a love He can provide to get you through the days ahead. And what wonderful family and friends you have to surround you with their love and support. Thank you for sharing such a treasured gift with us, so that we may be blessed to have been touched in our hearts by your sweet Reagan...a beautiful angel in Heaven. Lifting you up in prayer to our great Lord and Savior.
Dan & Mar, She is absolutely beautiful and perfect and amazing! We are glad you were able to spend a day with your sweet baby girl. I am so sorry that her time on earth was short, but we know it is all for His glory. I can't tell you how much I want to hug and hold you guys right now, but I am comforted to know that you are with family and friends and have so many people lifting you up in prayer every minute. I promise you that we continue to pray and pray and pray for you during this difficult time. I am at a loss for words, but the tears continue to stream down my face countless times in the last few days. I wish I knew what else to say...we love you and pray for a tremendous about of grace and peace.
Praying for God's grace to carry you through this time.
Asking Him to provide for you in your grief, "to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair. They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the Lord for the display of His splendor." (Isaiah 61:3)
Hi Dan & Mar, I have been out of town for a few days and am so sad to see that Reagan has gone home to Jesus. Happy, but sad. I am thinking of you all and am praying for you. I have tried several times the beginning of this week to comment on here and the screen would just freeze up, but you have been in my heart!!
I pray the Lord surrounds you with His peace and healing during this time, thank you so much for sharing your beautiful beautiful girl with us.
Thank you for sharing in our lives. If you would like to contact us, please feel free to email us at dmglavach@comcast.net. We would love to hear from you!
Dear Dan and Mar,
ReplyDeleteBrian and Sarah just left our house after spending the afternoon with you. What a blessing that you were surrounded by friends and family today - to celebrate Reagan's life and her passing into the presence of her Lord and Maker, Jesus Christ. May God give you the comfort and peace that only He can provide during these days ahead.
Connie
wow... I feel the love you have for your sweet baby girl. God bless her and her legacy.
ReplyDeletepraying. Yes..it's great to be thankful you had one precious day with her.
ReplyDeleteYour daughter is absolutely beautiful...truly heaven-sent. I am praying for you and your family, specifically that you feel the arms of Jesus (who is holding your baby now)carrying you through this extremely tough journey.
ReplyDeleteHold on to Hope!
~Kristin
Your pictures moved me to tears. What a treasure.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful baby, and so very loved! Your pictures of Reagan Joy surrounded by family are precious and moved me to tears. May God grant you grace and peace in the days to come.
ReplyDeleteShan
The tears keep coming as I look at the pictures of beautiful little Reagan and the moments you had with her. As someone commented already, you can feel the love surrounding her. We continue to pray that you would feel the Lord's presence and peace as never before. He is there to carry your sorrows and surround you with His love (which is already evident in your family and friends). Keep looking up. With Love,Coll
ReplyDeleteShe's just precious.
ReplyDeletePeace be with you.
Love and prayers.
Marceline, Dan, Jackson and all of your extended families,
ReplyDeleteWe are having a really hard time writing this email to you and your family. You all are in our prayers. Wow, what a miracle the Lord gave you, the time to be with Reagan Joy although it was short. We kn0w that you guys were able to cherish your Reagan Joy and give her a lifetime of love in just one day. We are all saddened by Reagan’s loss of life here on earth, but know that it is replaced by eternal life with her creator, the Lord Jesus Christ. She is safe and no longer has to struggle. We have shed may tears yesterday and today, but not nearly as many as you have. Thank you so much for sharing your lives, your friendship, and your family with us. We will continue to pray for all of you at this time. We love you guys.
With many prayers, tears, and Love,
Joe, Trina and Family
Peace to you this morning....
ReplyDeleteI am praying for you all. I know you will treasure all of the special moments you had with your sweet Reagan.
ReplyDeleteI've been praying for you and your precious family.May the LORD JESUS give you peace and comfort.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful, precious little girl. She has forever left an imprint on your hearts...and with God's grace, may the happy memories of your time with her quickly outnumber the sadness of her loss. May you have peace during this time. I know God will provide you with comfort and only a love He can provide to get you through the days ahead. And what wonderful family and friends you have to surround you with their love and support. Thank you for sharing such a treasured gift with us, so that we may be blessed to have been touched in our hearts by your sweet Reagan...a beautiful angel in Heaven. Lifting you up in prayer to our great Lord and Savior.
ReplyDeleteDan & Mar,
ReplyDeleteShe is absolutely beautiful and perfect and amazing! We are glad you were able to spend a day with your sweet baby girl. I am so sorry that her time on earth was short, but we know it is all for His glory. I can't tell you how much I want to hug and hold you guys right now, but I am comforted to know that you are with family and friends and have so many people lifting you up in prayer every minute. I promise you that we continue to pray and pray and pray for you during this difficult time. I am at a loss for words, but the tears continue to stream down my face countless times in the last few days. I wish I knew what else to say...we love you and pray for a tremendous about of grace and peace.
Love, Dan & Holly Ferwerda
Dan and Mar,
ReplyDeletePraying for God's grace to carry you through this time.
Asking Him to provide for you in your grief, "to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair. They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the Lord for the display of His splendor." (Isaiah 61:3)
You are precious to Him.
With love,
Heidi Johanik
Mar. Dan.
ReplyDeleteShe is lovely. The pictures captured a tiny taste of your love for her. I can't wait to meet her some day. I am weeping but with hope.
Libby
Mar, Dan,
ReplyDeleteI feel what you felt when Reagan was born. Here is a poem I wrote:
http://mylittlevera.blogspot.com/2008/10/day-more.html
Take care.
Hi Dan & Mar,
ReplyDeleteI have been out of town for a few days and am so sad to see that Reagan has gone home to Jesus. Happy, but sad. I am thinking of you all and am praying for you. I have tried several times the beginning of this week to comment on here and the screen would just freeze up, but you have been in my heart!!
I pray the Lord surrounds you with His peace and healing during this time, thank you so much for sharing your beautiful beautiful girl with us.
God bless you.
I'm so thankful that of all the families Reagan Joy could have joined, she joined the one that could love her the most.
ReplyDeleteThanks for letting us love her too through these pages.
Your daughter was beautiful. So gold you had some time with her, even if it was brief. I will pray for your family.
ReplyDeleteriggsfamilyblog.com