I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. So now I give her to the Lord. For her whole life she will be given over to the Lord. I Samuel 1:27-29
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Service Arrangements
Services for Reagan Joy will be held at College Church of Wheaton (332 E. Seminary Ave. Wheaton, IL 60187) on Friday, Feb 27th. Visitation will be at 10:00am and the service will begin at 11:00am. The interment will be at the Wheaton Cemetery immediately following the service.
I sit here and scroll through the pictures with tears overflowing my eyes. It looks like you all spent some beautiful moments together before precious Reagan went to Jesus. We'll be praying that you will know the peace of our 'God of all comfort' in these hard days.
I can barely type through the tears. I sit here planning my Reagon's 12th birthday party and hurt inside for you. I will be lifting your family up in my prayers. May God comfort you in the days to come.
Praying for you today. Praying that God will meet you today. That he will cover and carry you through your brokeness. She is so beautiful. I'm lifting you up in prayer right now.
Thank you for sharing in our lives. If you would like to contact us, please feel free to email us at dmglavach@comcast.net. We would love to hear from you!
I sit here and scroll through the pictures with tears overflowing my eyes. It looks like you all spent some beautiful moments together before precious Reagan went to Jesus. We'll be praying that you will know the peace of our 'God of all comfort' in these hard days.
ReplyDeleteI can barely type through the tears. I sit here planning my Reagon's 12th birthday party and hurt inside for you. I will be lifting your family up in my prayers. May God comfort you in the days to come.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletePraying for you today. Praying that God will meet you today. That he will cover and carry you through your brokeness. She is so beautiful. I'm lifting you up in prayer right now.
ReplyDeleteearlier post removed for typing errors- sorry.
Brandi
Dan and Mar,
ReplyDeleteKnow that we are praying for you in Norfolk. The Holy Spirit is walking with you now and forever.
Keri Bannon and family
Dan and Mar,
ReplyDeleteKnow that we are praying for you in Norfolk. The Holy Spirit is walking with you now and forever.
Keri Bannon and family