I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. So now I give her to the Lord. For her whole life she will be given over to the Lord. I Samuel 1:27-29
Monday, February 9, 2009
35 Weeks
Here are some pictures of Reagan at 35 weeks. Look how much she's grown from her picture in the sidebar at 27 weeks. Isn't she cute? And just think, she'll be even cuter when we meet her oustide the womb!
Dan & Mar: What a little blessing she is. I love seeing these pictures. It just makes her life so real & helps me when I am praying to picture her sweet little face, eyes, ears & arms. Your strength is amazing. I will continue to pray for all the specific things you asked for in the blog.
I found your blog through Angie Smith's twitter this evening. Praying for God's amazing peace to surround you during your delivery and afterwards. I look forward to your next update.
I want you to know that I am praying for you. I delivered my sweet Isaac via c-section on October 7 of this past year. He, too, had an omphalocele... his was quite large, containing his bowel, liver, and most of his other abdominal organs. Because his omphalocele was so large, his chest circumference was extremely small and he didn't have room to develop hardly any lung tissue. He passed away 16 minutes after birth.
I could very much realte to what you guys were saying about enjoying the opportunity to see your little girl when you had each ultrasound appointment... we cherished that time with Isaac, too.
Please know that I will be praying for your delivery and for God to really intervene on your behalf... that He would just be so present, would grant you peace, and even joy as you meet your daughter.
Wow! The pictures of her are amazing!Thank you for sharing! She has grown so much and I'm so glad you're able to see her sweet face even now. We're praying the Lord will be so near to you and give you wisdom and strength. Keep on fighting Reagan! Love, Colleen
I too had a little girl with serve omphalocele which prevented her lungs from maturing because her liver,intestines,stomach,kidney,ect was on the outside of her chest cavity.She had hypoplastic left heart syndrome also.Although I had an amino. test but she tested neg. for chromosome defects so the doctor couldn't tell me why this happened. I carried her until 35 weeks and 5 days due to me bleeding the dr. delivered her c-section.My sweet Emily Grace was born May 3, 2008 she left mine and my husbands arms and went into JESUS arms, Emily lived for 17 minutes after birth and now lives forever with the LORD.I lost my uterus that day also.I will be praying for your sweet baby girl, you and your family. In CHRIST JESUS, Trennia
Thank you for sharing in our lives. If you would like to contact us, please feel free to email us at dmglavach@comcast.net. We would love to hear from you!
Dan & Mar: What a little blessing she is. I love seeing these pictures. It just makes her life so real & helps me when I am praying to picture her sweet little face, eyes, ears & arms. Your strength is amazing. I will continue to pray for all the specific things you asked for in the blog.
ReplyDeleteLove - Heather O'Dell
I found your blog through Angie Smith's twitter this evening. Praying for God's amazing peace to surround you during your delivery and afterwards. I look forward to your next update.
ReplyDeletePraying for you!
ReplyDeleteMar and Dan,
ReplyDeleteI want you to know that I am praying for you. I delivered my sweet Isaac via c-section on October 7 of this past year. He, too, had an omphalocele... his was quite large, containing his bowel, liver, and most of his other abdominal organs. Because his omphalocele was so large, his chest circumference was extremely small and he didn't have room to develop hardly any lung tissue. He passed away 16 minutes after birth.
I could very much realte to what you guys were saying about enjoying the opportunity to see your little girl when you had each ultrasound appointment... we cherished that time with Isaac, too.
Please know that I will be praying for your delivery and for God to really intervene on your behalf... that He would just be so present, would grant you peace, and even joy as you meet your daughter.
~ Stacy
Wow! The pictures of her are amazing!Thank you for sharing! She has grown so much and I'm so glad you're able to see her sweet face even now. We're praying the Lord will be so near to you and give you wisdom and strength. Keep on fighting Reagan! Love, Colleen
ReplyDeleteAwesome new picture, Mar! Looks like she's got some cheeks which is so fun!! Love you!
ReplyDeleteThinking of you....such beautiful pictures.
ReplyDeleteI too had a little girl with serve omphalocele which prevented her lungs from maturing because her liver,intestines,stomach,kidney,ect was on the outside of her chest cavity.She had hypoplastic left heart syndrome also.Although I had an amino. test but she tested neg. for chromosome defects so the doctor couldn't tell me why this happened. I carried her until 35 weeks and 5 days due to me bleeding the dr. delivered her c-section.My sweet Emily Grace was born May 3, 2008 she left mine and my husbands arms and went into JESUS arms, Emily lived for 17 minutes after birth and now lives forever with the LORD.I lost my uterus that day also.I will be praying for your sweet baby girl, you and your family.
ReplyDeleteIn CHRIST JESUS, Trennia
She is beautiful. Treasure every moment you have with her. We are praying for you always.
ReplyDelete