I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. So now I give her to the Lord. For her whole life she will be given over to the Lord. I Samuel 1:27-29
You don't know me, but I am part of TEAM TRISOMY and am so sorry for your loss. I will be praying for you and your whole family as you work through your grief with losing your precious Regan. She is beautiful.
I just want to say that I love the pictures and out of the pictures above I absolutely love the last one. Wow, that's a powerful one.
I live in Wauconda, IL. I would love to meet you sometime. I would have loved to come to the memorial service today, but I am student teaching.
I am a long way off from doing an Ironman, but race all my events in the name of Trisomy kids and their families. I will be running for Regan at my 5k in April.
Thank you for sharing in our lives. If you would like to contact us, please feel free to email us at dmglavach@comcast.net. We would love to hear from you!
You don't know me, but I am part of TEAM TRISOMY and am so sorry for your loss. I will be praying for you and your whole family as you work through your grief with losing your precious Regan. She is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI just want to say that I love the pictures and out of the pictures above I absolutely love the last one. Wow, that's a powerful one.
I live in Wauconda, IL. I would love to meet you sometime. I would have loved to come to the memorial service today, but I am student teaching.
I am a long way off from doing an Ironman, but race all my events in the name of Trisomy kids and their families. I will be running for Regan at my 5k in April.
Be blessed.
Melissa
I apologize for spelling sweet Reagan's name wrong in the above comment.
ReplyDelete