Friday, February 20, 2009

Good Girl!

Reagan was a good girl today and did well on her tests! So, Dan and Mar are on their way home for the weekend! 

Praise God for His faithfulness! 


5 comments:

  1. So thankful to hear that! Karen shared the latest with our Bible study group last night... how exciting to see answered prayer! We'll continue to lift you all up to our Father as you prepare for the unknowns of the week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog, Marceline, and I'm so thankful I did. We will be praying like crazy for you guys and especially for sweet little Reagan and her health.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will be praying as the big day comes. We know that God is with you. All of us will be praying diligently.
    Love,
    Aunt Mag and family

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of us will be praying as the big day approaches. We love you guys and want you to know that our hearts are with you.
    Love,
    Aunt Mag and family

    ReplyDelete