Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Reagan is with Jesus!

Shortly after celebrating her one day birthday, sweet baby Reagan has gone home with Jesus. Praise God for His love and faithfulness and that Dan and Mar are surrounded by loved ones at this time. Thank you for your continued love and prayers.

61 comments:

  1. Sorry, we had an issue with leaving comments. We know you all want to share your sentiments with Mar & Dan. Hopefully we have fixed the issue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We continue to lift all 4 of you up in prayer. What a blessing that baby Reagan is truly with Jesus and lying in his arms.

    God Bless,
    Danny, Shannon and Brayden Boyer
    (Friend's of Karen and John's from Cypress)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We continue to pray and pray for you. We pray for God's strength, peace, and much more. We are there with you in spirit and we love you.

    Dan & Holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. praying for you! My heart goes out for you. I am praying for peace and comfort. Rejoicing that Reagan is in Heaven.
    Rev. 21:4

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried to leave a comment earlier....

    What a beautiful little girl, who looks just like her mommy!

    My thoughts are with you...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have prayed and prayed for you many times today. Love to you all.

    Carrie (Lee) Mullins

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mar & Dan,
    We are so sad, but thankful that you got to spend some time with Reagan Joy before the Lord took her home. She is so precious! Thank you for sharing these pictures with us. We're praying for you! With love, Colleen & Dan

    ReplyDelete
  8. my heart breaks for you, but am so thankful that reagan is with Jesus now and knows no pain or struggle. love you all and will continue to pray for you and your family! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Praying for your hearts...what a brave baby Reagan! Your pictures are precious.

    Sending love,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  10. We'll continue to be praying for you, and that He gives you peace, knowing that Reagan is and always will be safe in the arms of God.
    Shannon and Mike

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a precious and beautiful baby girl! May God sustain you in the coming days, weeks, months...and may her legacy live on!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Praying for you all! May God's grace surround you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Having had a premie who struggled early on (many years ago, now) and having had surgery recently has made us very aware of the stresses pain and growth of a time like this; and the fantastic importance of praying friends around the world. We are privileged to be among these and continue to hold you up for blessing, recovery, encouragement and His grace. David and Joy Johnston

    ReplyDelete
  14. Praying for you as you navigate through this without your precious baby...she is absolutely breathtaking...

    ReplyDelete
  15. At a lose for words. I pray God gives you peace that he is rocking Reagan in his arms now. Thank your for sharing your journey with us. From my favorite hymn. When sorrows like sea billows roll....may God help it be well with your soul.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have been praying since Angie (Bring the Rain) first twittered about your Reagan. I am so sorry for your loss and pray you are able to feel God's arms holding you at this time. We will continue to pray.

    God bless you~

    ReplyDelete
  17. I came across your blog about a month ago and have been praying for you ever since. I am so sorry for your loss and so glad that you were able to have such precious time with your beautiful daughter. Praying for you tonight and in the days to come.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Praying for peace and comfort for your lovely family. May you feel our Lord's presence and love now and always. I will continue to pray for you.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Tried to post for the past few days... sending prayers of love to your family and rejoicing in the short earthly life of your sweet baby Reagan.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am so sorry for your loss - my heart is broken for you.

    Praying the Lord's peace be poured down upon you both.

    With Tears & Prayers,
    Christy Klein

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a beautiful testimony you are to all of us through your pictures and comments. Thanks for sharing with us. Reagan is beautiful. We love you guys and you will continue to be in our prayers. Please give Marcie a hug for me and get one back from us. Love, Betsy & Tommy

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have prayed for your family since I became aware of Reagan. Her short life has brought such glory to the Lord. Your faithfulness has been such a testimony in a time of difficulty. We will continue to pray for God's peace in your time of loss. She was truly a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  24. My 9yo daughter's name is Regan (without the "a"). We read your story and have been praying for several weeks now.
    Thank you for sharing your life with us!
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you for sharing your journey with us. Such a blessing you were able to spend time with her before she went home. You all will be in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Reagan Joy is with Jesus.
    May her parents, grandparents, her brother,aunts uncles and cousins find comfort in that undeniable truth.
    God bless all of them.
    Thank you for sharing this personal time
    with us.

    Eva-Maria and Joe

    ReplyDelete
  27. Praying for peace of mind, healing and comfort for your entire family.
    May God Bless each of you,
    Kaye
    Psalm 46:10

    ReplyDelete
  28. "I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted for me what I asked of Him. So now I give her to the Lord. For her whole life she will be given over to the Lord." I Sam. 1:27-29

    You chose this verse for her...you gave her over to Him before she was born...and now she is WITH Him. She is perfect. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  29. You have all been in our thoughts and prayers. Thank you for sharing Reagan's life with us. We pray for comfort for all of you. May God's grace and love surround you.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Followed Angie's twitter here.

    I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm glad you had a day with her. I know that time will be cherished in your hearts forever, though it will never be enough.

    We said good bye to my great-nephew Mason 6 weeks ago. He was also a T18 baby. He lived for 5 miraculous days before flying to Jesus.

    God bless and comfort you.

    ReplyDelete
  31. You were in our thoughts all day and continue to be. Reagan is beautiful! Thank you for sharing her with us all. I know you treasure every moment spent with her. I pray your strength and courage will continue in the weeks to come.

    Sue G

    ReplyDelete
  32. The photos are precious. Thank you for sharing. Praying for your sweet family as we speak.

    Love and Blessings,
    Michelle in TN

    ReplyDelete
  33. I can't tell you how sorry and saddened I am for your loss. May God be with you and your family through these very hard times.

    ReplyDelete
  34. She is a beautiful Child of God. You are in our prayers.

    Kraig, Lori, Alena, Nick and Biz

    ReplyDelete
  35. we left out the most important thing.
    we love all of you.
    OMA Eva-Maria, OPA Joe

    ReplyDelete
  36. Continuing to pray for your family. What lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I am so sorry for your loss. You will continue to be in my prayers

    ReplyDelete
  38. While my heart aches for you both, I am so glad you got to meet your beautiful girl. And what an amazing day she got to have...meeting her mom, her dad, her family, and her savior all in one day. Please know that we are lifting you all before our Lord Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  39. She is in paradise! That will make you smile more and more as you meditate on it!

    i want so much to serve a memory box to you. Please check me out, and let me know if I may do so. My email is on the blog.

    May God show you Himself ever close to you both in the coming days and weeks.

    Peace be with you~ Megan

    www.greatestblessing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. The pictures are so touching and beautiful. We hope you feel God's comfort and love in knowing she walks beside him in heaven.
    Prayers & Tears to you, Carla & Brian Bendeich

    ReplyDelete
  41. Dan, Marceline, Jackson and family,

    Our hearts are just aching at the loss of your precious, Reagan. She is just beautiful! We are so thankful that you had some time with her. We are praying for you guys!

    Much love,
    Greg and Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  42. She is beautiful. Thank you for allowing us to meet her.

    Praying for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  43. We have to say it is amazing to read this Blog and see how you all are trusting our Lord for all you have been through. You are a real testimony to what God can do to bring you through. Thank you for that! Keep looking to Jesus for your hope and know that beautiful sweet Reagan is in the arms of Jesus. Love to all of you grandparents incluced. We are praying. Dave & Carol Chantelau

    ReplyDelete
  44. Dear Dan and Marceline
    Thankyou for sharing your beautiful Regan with us, my family and bible study group have been praying for her and your family since Betsy shared the news about Reagen. Our hearts filled with praise for the Lord that he shared if only for a brief while his special and perfect baby girl. We will continue to pray for your family and that the Lord fill you with his peace.
    with love, together in Christ
    Barb veltri and family and friends at Wheaton Bible church

    ReplyDelete
  45. Marceline and Dan,

    I have been praying for your family, especially these past few weeks and days. The testimony you have been through this blog has really encouraged my heart. Praying that your arms will be filled with love and peace during this time, and that your hearts will be healed to overflowing.
    With love in Christ,
    Rebecca Terrell

    ReplyDelete
  46. Praying for you and your family from Colorado. Peace and healing.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Dan and Mar-
    Words cannot express what my heart feels for you...my thoughts and prayers have been with you all day. I shared your blog with several friends as a way to honor Reagan's life. She is just beautiful, I'm sure you are very proud of her. I'm deeply sorry for the loss of your precious little girl. Call me anytime, Mar. Hugs to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Dear Marceline and Dan, What a beautiful little girl! So sweet and I am so thankful the Lord gave you the time to be with her. Isn't it wonderful that you will have all of etenity to spend with her!! With much love and prayers for God's comfort and grace. Aunt Linda and Uncle Marty and family

    ReplyDelete
  49. Praying for you guys today. She is beautiful, and her precious life has marked the lives of many....

    ReplyDelete
  50. Dear Dan and Marceline,
    I have been praying for you and your family during this difficult time by tracking with the prayer reminders at IBC. When I visited your blog for the first time yesterday, I was surprised by joy. Marceline, did you realize that despite the great anguish you were walking through you were radiating joy in your pictures? I was in awe. Can a blog be "holy?" Reagan truly did bring you joy as her name states. Powerful! We praise the Lord for answering our prayers for you to see and hold your precious Reagan Joy. Love, Kristin and Eric Froelich

    ReplyDelete
  51. I praise our Father for his grace and comfort - and know that he is even now pouring it out on all of you. May you palpably feel his arms around you, and rejoice that Reagan is whole, perfect, and also being hugged by those same arms.
    Claudia Gerwin

    ReplyDelete
  52. Dear Ones -

    Please know that many weep with you, and at the same time, rejoice for sweet Reagan Joy in the presence of Jesus (where she will meet her great-grandparents!). We are thankful for God's gift to you of your precious daughter and the time you had to spend with her. You all are in our prayers. We love you.

    Jim and Martye Lowery

    ReplyDelete
  53. Hello. I happened upon your blog because of it mentioned on someone's twitter. I had no idea that I was clicking over to someone that I knew from TU.
    You family is beautiful. I pray that the brief moment you had with Reagan was beautiful. We will be praying for your family and that you find peace in the midst of it all.
    With much love,
    Carrie (Johnson) Jenkins married to Jeremy Jenkins.

    ReplyDelete
  54. What a beautiful creation of God Reagan Joy is. My heart hurts for you and I will be praying for you in the hard days to follow. You are a testimony to God's grace.
    Alyssa (Pritchard) Evans

    ReplyDelete
  55. Dan,Marceline & Jackson,
    Our hearts are heavy, our thoughts are with you. We will continue to pray for you and Reagan, your beautiful angel.

    Love
    Dan, Vicki, Allison & Jake Tunstall

    ReplyDelete
  56. We have been and will continue to lift you all to our Father in our prayers. Thank you for sharing Reagan's sweet life with us. What a beautiful testimony your family is through this time. Glory and praise to the Lord!

    Daniel & Miriam Bremner, from Immanuel

    ReplyDelete
  57. Dear Marceline, Dan & Jackson & family,
    We are church and school friends with the Houlihans. Gigi had shared your story with us long before you were blessed with the arrival of Reagan Joy. Your choices in this journey have been inspirational. There is a tremendous testiment of God's loving hand in these pages. Look at the lives Reagan Joy has touched in her short time on this earth. As Christians we live our lives knowing that being with the Lord is our ultimate reward, but selfishly it is hard to give our loved ones to Him. You have chosen to celebrate Reagan Joy's life and the gifts God has given you. Thank you for sharing those gifts with all of us. Reagan Joy is truly an angel.

    The Browns
    Kim, Kevin, Kyle & Madeline

    ReplyDelete
  58. She is beautiful...like a perfect angel! I attend Karen's church and will lift your family up in our prayers! I can't even imagine! She will be waiting to reunite with you in heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  59. Dan & Marceline,

    We are sorry for your loss. You have been in our thoughts and prayers over the last months. It has been beautiful to watch how your faith has carried you through. It was wonderful that God answered a prayer... to bring Reagan into this world so that you could let her know how much you love her. What a sweet little angel, Reagan Joy. Your pictures are just beautiful. Thank you for letting us share this time with you and your family.We will continue to pray for your family.

    Love
    Tom & Kathy Mangel

    ReplyDelete